Friday, January 25, 2008

In the beginning...

...there was the blog. And the blog was good.

It's about time I did this again. I used to have a blog. A blog with a following and bona fide fans and little monkey minions in top hats to do my bidding. But I got lazy and stopped, as is wont to happen to many of we unmotivated, creative types.

But I'm back. Back because I need an outlet. Back because I have too many sick little thoughts crowding my head, waking me in the night like a toddler needing to pee. I just can't have that. I work full time and I can't afford that slightly mad, slightly glazed look in the eye that comes from too many nights replaying every conversation I've ever had.

Thus Obsessive Compulsive Overdose was born, or as I casually call my little pet, OCD OD. I hope you enjoy my little trips. I've packed enough baggage for both of us.

No comments: