Tuesday, May 20, 2008

You have questions, I got answers

What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Edit shit.
2. Write shit.
3. Call people back.
4. Answer e-mails.
5. Look up marshmallow recipes online.

What are five snacks you enjoy?
Bumble bars, clif bars, string cheese, pears, broth.

What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off my house and my sister's house, and get houses for probably 10 to 20 other friends, preferably right by my house. And set up full-paid college funds for all of my friends' kids.
2. Give each of my family members a million bucks.
3. Buy a house in Mexico and Hawaii and let my friends stay there whenever they wanted.
4. Give a lot away to Habitat for Humanity, The Evergreen State College and whatever charities I felt like supporting on any given day.
5. Get massages every single week, have a personal trainer and on-demand chef and go to dinner at Tilth at least once a month.

What are five of your bad habits?
1. Picking at my teeth in public.
2. De-wedgifying myself in public.
3. Swearing in front of children.
4. Leaving used tissues places other than the garbage can.
5. Correcting people's grammar/pronunciation.

What are five places where you have lived?
1. The house I grew up in, Ravenna neighborhood of Seattle.
2. The dorms, Oly
3. The moldy Westside apt. I shared with the Midget in Oly
4. The nice Eastside apt. I shared with the Midget in Oly
5. Hombrelibre and my apt. by Turtlebread in Mpls.

What are five jobs you have had?
1. Bagging groceries at QFC in University Village.
2. Canvassing door-to-door for WashPIRG on the clean air campaign.
3. Painting apt. buildings
4. Selling cameras
5. Doing phone interviews with people living in Alabama who had chronic health conditions

What three people do you want to tag?
The Midget, Knitsybitsycycler, Chipmunkvs.finch

2 comments:

evilcat said...

You so cheated on the '5 things I would do if I was rich' list.

That said, I hope I am house-worthy.

Muscle in a Cavity said...

All I would need would be 3k for the move to Seattle, if I ever hear back about the job.

There is only problem with the idea of getting rich. Lots of hard work and lots of luck are involved, or winning the lottery. It's tempting, when the pot is like one hundred million, but I know better.

Besides, have you ever seen one of those shows about lottery winners? They are a cursed bunch. Fantastic viewing though.